Monday, December 28, 2015

RIP Lemmy: Motorhead - Wallingford, CT - September 15, 2015 Live

Rest In Peace Lemmy.

I just heard about this Rock n Roll legend's passing.

I first saw Motorhead in the 80's and most recently saw them just three months ago at the Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT on September 15, 2015.  The show was sold out and incredibly packed.  I was somewhat squashed in on the side for most of it.  I did manage to get some photos, not my best, and planned on eventually sharing them once I had time away from my job and real life.  Looking through them now, there's some pretty good ones here so I figured what better time to share and use them to celebrate Lemmy's life and Lemmy live, on stage, where he was meant to be.

In concert he often said "We are Motorhead and we play rock n roll!"  Here he is with band mates Phil Campbell on guitar and Mikkey Dee on drums doing just that.

Click on any of the photos above or below to supersize them.

Go to the Most People Are Blank Facebook page by clicking here and click the "Follow" button to join to be kept up to date on future posts, to comment and share your Lemmy memories. You can also follow on twitter at @MostPeopleBlank   

"Everything Louder Than Everything Else"  My ears are still ringing - Rock on - Paul



























No comments: