Saturday, August 10, 2019

ALICE COOPER (+ Halestorm) BETHEL, NY August 8, 2019 - Videos and Photos concert review


I've reviewed Alice Cooper quite a few times before and because I have a bit of a backlog of recent shows I'm trying to post photos and videos about, this one will mainly be a videos and photos review for Alice Cooper this past Thursday, August 8, 2019, at Bethel Woods in Bethel, NY.  


Other than a few notes, I'll let the two videos and 40 or so photos do the talking below.



At this point it seems like Alice hits the area about twice a year and it's always a great new stage show and changed up setlist.



For this show I shot a video of one of the classics, "No More Mr. Nice Guy", as well as one they haven't played in over a decade, "Desperado".  Here's the links to those two videos and if you dig them, please subscribe to my Youtube channel.

"No More Mr. Nice Guy:"


"Desperado:"


Halestorm opened the show and I have a full video and photos review of them (click here) if you want to check those out, but you'll also see in the photos below that Lzzy Hale stuck around and came out for the encore of "School's Out."



This is just one of those great summer bills.  Motionless in White opened the night, but unfortunately we missed them although I heard only good things from those where were there.



So as I said, not much talking this time, enjoy the videos and photos and subscribe to my youtube channel and join our Facebook page.  Keep rockin and enjoy.






































If you're not yet part of our Facebook group, please click the Like button below.  You'll always be kept up to date on future posts, have the ability to comment and share all content, and get access to our contests and giveaways!


Click any photos to enlarge them to full screen.  Also follow on twitter @MostPeopleBlank   Then, of course, as always - Rock on and Enjoy - Paul

No comments: