Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Night Ranger - Live Videos From the 2017 Monsters Of Rock Cruise

I just got back from the 2017 Monsters of Rock Cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas.  I'll be writing a full review but first want to upload all the videos and I'll link to them in the full review.  I'll do a quick separate post for each band I shot video of.

Here's 2 videos I took of Night Ranger.

This was from Night Ranger's show on the last day, Monday, February 6, 2017 while sailing home.  This was a special all acoustic show that took place in the Pacifica Theater.  The did a great eight song set in which they opened with "When You Close Your Eyes":


and ended with "Sister Christian": 




More videos coming very soon!

If you dug this go to the MostPeopleAreBlank Facebook page by following this link and click the "Like" button to join (as shown below) to be kept up to date on future posts, to comment, share and take part in our giveaways and contests! 




Click any photos to enlarge them to full screen.  Also follow on twitter @MostPeopleBlank   Then, of course, as always - Rock on and Enjoy - Paul

No comments: