Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tony Harnell with Bumblefoot & Rachel Lorin - Live Videos From the 2017 Monsters of Rock Cruise

I just got back from the 2017 Monsters of Rock Cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas.  I'll be writing a full review but first want to upload all the videos and I'll link to them in the full review.  I'll do a quick separate post for each band I shot video of.

Here's two videos I took of Tony Harnell of TNT with Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal (and special guest Rachel Lorin in the second video).  Both of these are from Friday, February 3 in the Pacifica Theater on the boat.

TNT was scheduled to perform, but due to unforeseen circumstances, that fell through, but Tony and Bumblefoot (and Rachel) quickly pulled this great show together which included a fantastic cover of Paul McCartney and Wings "Maybe I'm Amazed":



Then Rachel Lorin was brought out and had some mic issues.  While the stagehand came out to fix them, Bumblefoot treated us to the theme from "Jeopardy".  Then all three did a mash up of TNT's "Tonight I'm Falling" with a cover of Heart's "Crazy On You":



More videos coming very soon!

If you dug this go to the MostPeopleAreBlank Facebook page by following this link and click the "Like" button to join (as shown below) to be kept up to date on future posts, to comment, share and take part in our giveaways and contests! 




Click any photos to enlarge them to full screen.  Also follow on twitter @MostPeopleBlank   Then, of course, as always - Rock on and Enjoy - Paul

No comments: