Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Saigon Kick- Live Videos From the 2017 Monsters of Rock Cruise

I just got back from the 2017 Monsters of Rock Cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas.  I'll be writing a full review but first want to upload all the videos and I'll link to them in the full review.  I'll do a quick separate post for each band I shot video of.

Here's 4 videos I took of Saigon Kick.

I'll start with the one video I took during their set on the boat in the Pacifica Theater on the last day of the cruise, Monday February 6, 2017.  Here they are doing "The Lizard":



They also played after D.A.D. and before Vince Neil at the pre-party on February 1 at Ferg's Live in Tampa before we set sail.  I was streaming these three videos live via Facebook Live for friends at home, so the video quality is not hi-def, but looks alright as long as you don't blow it up to a big screen and the sound is really good.  Set included "All I Want":



as well as "God of 42nd Street":



and they ended with "Love is on the Way":



More videos coming very soon!

If you dug this go to the MostPeopleAreBlank Facebook page by following this link and click the "Like" button to join (as shown below) to be kept up to date on future posts, to comment, share and take part in our giveaways and contests! 




Click any photos to enlarge them to full screen.  Also follow on twitter @MostPeopleBlank   Then, of course, as always - Rock on and Enjoy - Paul

No comments: