Tuesday, May 14, 2019

JACKYL - The Chance, Poughkeepsie NY - March 10, 2019 Review with Video and Photos

I'm playing catch up on posting videos and photos and here's some from when Jackyl returned to The Chance in Poughkeepsie, NY on March 10, 2019 for the first time since 1993!

 

The fans came out and had a great time with the band and I think this will likely become a regular stop going forward for Jesse James Dupree and the boys.


I've seen Jackyl many times over the years (first time being Woodstock '94, the 25th anniversary of which is coming up soon) and you always know you're going to get a fun kick in the ass live rock n roll show when they hit the stage and this night was no different.


Whenever Jackyl comes around, me and my crew are there - I highly suggestion you do the same when they come to your town.


Here was the setlist for the night.  Links to the videos I shot for four of the songs are below as well

Blast Off
My Moonshine Kicks Your Cocaine's Ass
Mental Masturbation
Encore (It Makes My Bic Dig Her)
Screwdriver
Down On Me (video below)

Push Comes To Shove
Just Because I'm Drunk
Midnight Rider (Allman Brothers cover) - video below

Secret of the Bottle
I Stand Alone
When Will It Rain
Dirty Little Mind (video below)

Redneck Punk
She Loves My Cock
The Lumberjack (video below which starts at the chainsaw solo and plays through to the end)


If you're not yet part of our Facebook group, please click the Like button below.  You'll always be kept up to date on future posts, have the ability to comment and share all content, and get access to our contests and giveaways!


Click any photos to enlarge them to full screen.  Also follow on twitter @MostPeopleBlank   Then, of course, as always - Rock on and Enjoy - Paul

No comments: